Friday, March 14, 2008

Dreaming of a Day...


...a thought entered my mind yesterday afternoon, about how strong President Obama is. ( I call him "President Obama" because I am speaking it into existence!)
Anyway, I was thinking about all of the pressures that he has on him from many angles!

I have moments when I ask myself if I really want to be a celebrity... it comes with ALOT of baggage and pressure and I am aware of all this so it's not like I'm going in blind!

But just imagine running for president of the US...a Black man...with the name Barack Obama! They attack him every chance they get, and he knows if he is elected that they will at least attempt to assassinate him, if not succeed. To me he is basically risking his life, and dedicating himself to the cause! I admire him tremendously! That is a strong, brave man!

VOTE OBAMA!!! LONG LIVE BARACK!!!

No comments: