Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Forget The Past...



People tell me to forget my past and move on...


just move on they say...


"just" move on!


Like it's the easiest thing to do.


That's probably because they haven't walked in my shoes...


seen what I've seen...felt what I've felt...


It's easy to judge when you aren't the one!


So I share through my music, where I don't have to hear other people's opinions.


I really don't want them! I live for me... and I express myself because it may help someone else along their journey! I have had many experiences and lessons learned, what good would it do to keep it to myself?





I'm an artist, my life shapes me and makes me... my expression is from experience.


If I lose that, then what do I have to give???





I tend to be a hermit, because people just don't understand...


when I try to explain it seems as though they get further from


understanding. I know I shouldn't get frustrated because humans


are only human!





"Forget" they say...


but how do you forget the father that beat you


the mother that abandoned you time and again


the foster parents who didn't give a fukk


the man who took your viriginity against your will


the man who beat and raped you when you thought it would never happen again


the kkk that blew up your car, set your house on fire, shot up your bedroom...


the list goes on and on!


NO! I won't forget... I will never let go!


If pain is my soulmate ~ then SO-BE-IT!

No comments: