Monday, March 10, 2008

Forever WE~







A love declared for days to come…
Good as none
I sit and wait
You hesitate
My loss your gain
I seal your fate
One single kiss
My lips
Your lips
We steal this moment
You seem all for it
I start to blush
Adrenaline rush
My heart beats faster
You come closer
I step back
You hit the switch
Lights fade to black
So now we’re here
It’s just us two
I wait for you to make a move
I hear your breathe
I feel your heat
Can’t wait until our souls can meet
Can’t wait until our minds converge
Intertwine…submerge…emerge
Converse…reverse
I press rewind
You hit fast forward
And time fly’s by
My words escape…
Yes, “I love you.”
And all the crazy things you do
The lifetime’s pass
~wrinkle and fade…
but nothing can erase
the memories made
the times we had
the good, the bad
Love me for eternity
Bring me to maternity
Add to me…
Now two are three
And we are love
And we are now
And we are here
So be must be
Forever WE.

No comments: