Monday, March 10, 2008

I.M.E.



I.M.E.
~Vibe Hott~
3/4/08

I’m leaving here today
And I’m never coming back
I won’t frequent a destination
That has nothing to offer me
But bitter memories
And deaf ears.

Why are my cries not heard by the masses
Why is destruction the new blue
Is truth not sexy anymore
Ever was it?

I must see a space and time
That has nothing but
Inadequacies
And train tracks leading to
No where.

Nothing is empty
And something is too full
Where is the balance
Is it a true word
Does it mean something
Or am I just manifesting its definition
Creating my own reality?

I tend to do that.

The world I live in
Thrives with imagination
And no one knows
How deep the rabbit hole goes.

I’ve chosen the red pill
It was not thrust upon me
Nor will I force it on another
But my recommendation is to wake up!

Live a life of good will
And transcend this world
Into a place where pain heals itself
And time is timeless
And beauty is beauty every minute
No harsh words or profanities
Love live life
I. M. E.
-
-
*(By the way "I.M.E." is saying "I AM ME")

No comments: